|PRICE||CHOOSE OPTIONS||PICK UP||DROP OFF||TOTAL|
|$150.00||Cairns Day Night Tour Paronella Park (Adult) Includes Dinner.||2:00pm||9:30pm||$150.00|
|$100.00||Cairns Day Night Tour Paronella Park (Child) Includes Dinner.||2:00pm||9:30pm||$100.00|
|$410.00||Cairns Day Night Tour Paronella Park (Family) Includes Dinner.||2:00pm||9:30pm||$410.00|
- Child Age is 4-14 Years Old.
- Family is classed as (2 x Adults + 2 x Children)
- Bus pick up and drop off at Cairns Hotel.
- Light refreshments.
- Entry to Paronella Park by day & night.
- Entry to Mamu Tropical Skywalk.
- Wallaby sighting and star gazing.
- Dinner at Mena Creek Hotel or Picnic at Paronella Park.
Paronella Park Cairns day -night tour includes wildlife spotlighting in the dark, swimming in beautiful freshwater streams, wallaby sightings, rainforest walks and a lovely dinner served at Mena Creek Hotel.It is the only way to fully appreciate this breathtakingly landscaped as the sun sets. Enjoy beautiful colors and contrasts of the sun setting over Paronella Park.
A day-night tour is the only real way to find certain rainforest animals that only come out at dusk/sunset. Enjoy the beautiful colors and contrasts of the sun setting over Paronella Park.
What is Paronella Park?
Paronella Park is a man-made castle situated in the thick tropical rainforest West of Innisvale. It started as an idea, created by a man named José Paronella. The story goes José immigrated to Australia with the idea of enticing his bride to be to move to Australia. With his heart set on this ambitious goal, José set out to build her a wonderful castle in the rainforest!
With many years of hard work, José’s dream came true and is now what stands as Paronella Park. With his heart set on this ambitious goal, José set out to build her a wonderful castle in the rainforest! With many years of hard work, José’s dream came true and is now what stands as Paronella Park.
After sunset, we travel to nearby Mena Creek Hotel for a mouth-watering meal before heading back to Paronella Park to experience the“Darkness Falls” illuminated castles and waterfalls tour. Other highlights of this delightful experience include visiting Josephine Falls, ranked amongst the most magnificent waterfalls of Far North Queensland.
Other highlights of this delightful experience include visiting Josephine Falls, ranked amongst the most magnificent waterfalls of Far North Queensland. Here you’re in for a chance to cool off or simply enjoy the magical symphony of sound produced by the dynamic water flow of the falls.
Your experience extends after nightfall pretty much guaranteeing we’ll spotlight some cuddly, nocturnal wallabies and on clear nights, the star gazing is truly breathtaking.
Includes: Choice of five mouth watering dishes. Afternoon tea is also included.
- We depart at 1 PM! You can have a relaxed morning, or take part in one of the many morning activities Cairns has to offer such as ½ day Green Island trip, Hot-Air Ballooning, Horse Riding, Skydiving, Bunjy Jumping or a shopping spree.
- Full appreciation of World Heritage Listed Tropical Rainforest, night & day
- The stroll along the Mamu Tropical Skywalk ends with 37m tall Rainforest viewing tower
- 2 Waterfalls included in top 5 most beautiful in the region (See one of these “lit-up” at night)
- Appreciate award winning Paronella Park both at sunset, then illuminated right after dark
- Choice of 5 delicious meals for dinner (Tour Option 2 only)
- Chance for a swim in crystal clear mountain water
- Refreshing tropical fruit tasting and afternoon tea
Local Knowledge Tip “During the months of November thru to March can be the monsoon season or rainy season. This is also the time of year when animals are most active in the rainforest”
• Print out your travel ticket and make sure to bring it with you.
• Bring your backpack, ipod, a camera with zoom lens, insect repellent.
• There are no Extras or Add Ons with this tour.
(Wear comfortable clothes, your camera, hat, sunglasses and sunscreen and a big smile.)
Make sure to bring your camera/video camera along, you will get amazing shots of Barron George National Park, Stoney Creek Falls and Bridal Falls. See the video below to give you an idea.