- 3-Outer Reef Locations
- Snorkel, Fins, Mask
- Marine Presentation
- Lycra suit, Life Jackets
- Buffet Lunch, Afternoon Tea
- Guided Snorkel Tour
- Add a first-time Introductory Scuba Dive. You need to be medically fit with no asthma.
KURANDA TRAIN & SKYRAIL
- Kuranda Scenic Train
- Visit Kuranda Village
- Skyrail Rainforest Cableway
- Return Cairns Hotel Transfers
- 2.5-Hours Free Time in Kuranda
- Skyrail Rainforest Board Walk
- Add Rainforestation Army Duck + Wildlife Park + Aboriginal Dancers + Buffet Lunch (See booking form below)
- Daintree National Park
- BBQ Australian Style Lunch
- 1hr Daintree River Croc Cruise
- Cape Tribulation Beach
- Alexandra Range Lookout
- Mossman Gorge Centre
- GPS Activated Audio Commentary available in Spanish, German, Italian, Japanese, French and Chinese.
|$528.00||Silverswift Snorkel (Adult) + Kuranda Train & Skyrail + Cape Tribulation (3 x Day Tour Package)||Snorkeling||$6.50||$534.50|
|$360.00||Silverswift Snorkel (Child) + Kuranda Train & Skyrail + Cape Tribulation (3 x Day Tour Package)||Snorkeling||$6.50||$366.50|
|$638.00||Silverswift Snorkel (Adult) + Kuranda Train Skyrail + Rainforestation Army Duck + Wildlife Park + Aboriginal Dancers + Cape Tribulation (3 x Day Tour Package)||Snorkeling||$6.50||$644.50|
|$417.00||Silverswift Snorkel (Child) + Kuranda Train Skyrail + Rainforestation Army Duck + Wildlife Park + Aboriginal Dancers + Cape Tribulation (3 x Day Tour Package)||Snorkeling||$6.50||$423.50|
REMMEBER TO TRY ANY FORM OF SCUBA DIVING YOU MUST BE MEDICALLY FIT WITH NO ASTHMA AND NOT TAKING ANY PRESCRIPTION MEDICATION.
Departs - 8:30AM | Returns - 4:30PM
Walk to The Reef Fleet Terminal to check in at 7:45 am. Only a 5 minute walk from most downtown Cairns Hotels.
Your day includes all snorkeling equipment, snorkel, fins, mask, lycra suit, life jacket, pool noodle plus morning/afternoon tea and a beautiful hot and cold buffet lunch. Tea/Coffee and water is also available all day. Beer, Wine and Soft Drinks and be purchased at the onboard bar.
Silverswift is the only Cairns Snorkel boat to visit 3 different sites in the one day.
Included in your day are:
- 3 x Outer Reef Locations
- Professional Staff, Service
- All Snorkeling Equipment
- Beautiful Buffet Lunch Includes: Prawns
- Try Introductory Diving (You can add this on the booking form).
Silverswift is an active day, perfect for those people that really want to snorkel and see the very best of The Great Barrier Reef. Silverswift operates outer reef permits to Flynn, Milne and Pellowe reefs. Just Google these reefs to get an idea of their location and their reviews.
Optional Extra Upgrade: You can purchase an introductory first-time scuba dive. Remember you must be medically fit with no asthma and not taking any prescription medication to try diving.
Departs - 8:30AM | Returns - 5:00PM
Enjoy a day up in the small village of Kuranda, a bus will pick you up from your hotel in the morning and transfer you to Kuranda Scenic Rail for a 1hour journey thru the mountains to arrive in Kuranda Village.
Spend around 3 hours exploring this beautiful little village in the rainforest before coming back down the mountain on the Scenic Skyrail around a 1.5 hour journey before being transferred back to your hotel.
Included in your Kuranda day are:
- Kuranda Scenic Railway.
- 2.5 - Hours FREE time in Kuranda Village.
- Skyrail Scenic Gondola.
- Enjoy Kuranda Markets.
- Return Bus Transfers from your Hotel.
A fantastic scenic day for the family with children or couples looking for a great way to see the Rainforest from the Scenic Railway and Skyrail Rainforest Cableway. Did you know there are two stations you can disembark the Skyrail and spend 10-Minute walking thru the Rainforest on a board walk. You also get spectacular views of Barron Waterfalls.
Optional Extra Upgrades: Please see the price table above. You can add Rainforestation Army Duck Tour + Wildlife Park + Aboriginal Dancers + Buffet Lunch.
Departs - 7:30AM | Returns - 6:30PM
Day 3 of your Cairns tour package is to visit Cape Tribulation is located about a 2.5 hour drive North of Cairns. After receiving its World Heritage Listing in the 1980's, visiting this region in a small group tour really is the only way to learn about the World's Oldest Living Rainforest, from spotting wild birds and rainforest lizards to beautiful freshwater streams and guided boardwalks thru the rainforest canopies.
Included in your day are:
- Return Hotel Transfers
- Includes: Beautiful BBQ lunch
- Daintree River Crocodile Cruise
- Mossman George Information Centre
- Cape Tribulation National Park Entry
- Rainforest Board Walk with Senior Guide
- Alexandra Lookout & Cape Tribulation Beach
A fantastic way to spend the day learning about Cape Tribulation & Daintree National Park. Experienced guides will deliver intiment knowledge of the local aboriginal cultures, flowers, plants and wild animals like the endangered Cassowary and the not so endangered Salt Water Crocodile. Daintree Rainforest is a World Heritage Listed National Park.
• Print out your travel ticket and make sure to bring it with you.
• Bring your swim wear, backpack, ipod, camera, sunscreen, hat & towel.
Introductory Scuba Dive
(Try Scuba diving for the first time. Min age is 12 years. Must be Medically fit no Asthma)
You can buy photos from the on board photographer or hire on underwater camera while you are here in Cairns.