- Agincourt Reef Pontoon
- Snorkel, Fins, Mask
- Fish Feeding Presentation
- Lycra suit, Life Jackets
- Buffet Lunch, Afternoon Tea
- Semi-Submarine & Observatory
- Add a 10-Minute Scenic Helicopter Reef Flight or return to Cairns on 20-Minute Scenic Helicopter Reef Flight.
KURANDA TRAIN & SKYRAIL
- Kuranda Scenic Train
- Visit Kuranda Village
- Skyrail Rainforest Cableway
- Return Cairns Hotel Transfers
- 2.5-Hours Free Time in Kuranda
- Skyrail Rainforest Board Walk
- Add Rainforestation Army Duck + Wildlife Park + Aboriginal Dancers + Buffet Lunch (See booking form below)
- Daintree National Park
- BBQ Australian Style Lunch
- 1hr Daintree River Croc Cruise
- Cape Tribulation Beach
- Alexandra Range Lookout
- Mossman Gorge Centre
- GPS Activated Audio Commentary available in Spanish, German, Italian, Japanese, French and Chinese.
|$595.00||Quicksilver Cruise (Adult) + Kuranda Train & Skyrail + Cape Tribulation (3 x Day Tour Package)||Snorkeling||$6.50||$601.50|
|$323.00||Quicksilver Cruise (Child) + Kuranda Train & Skyrail + Cape Tribulation (3 x Day Tour Package)||Snorkeling||$6.50||$329.50|
|$1585.00||Quicksilver Cruise (Family) + Kuranda Train & Skyrail + Cape Tribulation (3 x Day Tour Package)||Snorkeling||$26.00||$1611.00|
|$703.00||Quicksilver Cruise (Adult) + Kuranda Train Skyrail + Rainforestation Army Duck + Wildlife Park + Aboriginal Dancers + Lunch + Cape Tribulation (3 x Day Tour Package)||Snorkeling||$6.50||$709.50|
|$380.00||Quicksilver Cruise (Child) + Kuranda Train Skyrail + Rainforestation Army Duck + Wildlife Park + Aboriginal Dancers + Lunch + Cape Tribulation (3 x Day Tour Package)||Snorkeling||$6.50||$386.50|
Bus Pick Up - 8:00am | Bus Drop Off - 5:45pm
Current Special: This Tour package Includes FREE Bus Transfer from a Cairns Hotel.
Quicksilver really is the most famous reef tour operator here in Cairns & Port Douglas, they operate the biggest Wave Piercing Catamaran Boat that is very stable in all weather conditions. This tour will suit the person who really wants the very best experience possible.
Included in your day are:
- Professional Staff, Service
- All Snorkeling Equipment
- Beautiful Buffet Lunch Includes: Prawns
- Fish Feeding and Boat Transfers
A perfect day for the family with small children, swimmers and non-swimmers wanting to try snorkeling, Reef Magic Cruises have a fantastic reputation for spending 5 hours out on the Great Barrier Reef.
Departs - 8:30AM | Returns - 5:00PM
Enjoy a day up in the small village of Kuranda, a bus will pick you up from your hotel in the morning and transfer you to Kuranda Scenic Rail for a 1hour journey thru the mountains to arrive in Kuranda Village.
Spend around 3 hours exploring this beautiful little village in the rainforest before coming back down the mountain on the Scenic Skyrail around a 1.5 hour journey before being transferred back to your hotel.
Included in your Kuranda day are:
- Kuranda Scenic Railway.
- 2.5 - Hours FREE time in Kuranda Village.
- Skyrail Scenic Gondola.
- Enjoy Kuranda Markets.
- Return Bus Transfers from your Hotel.
A fantastic scenic day for the family with children or couples looking for a great way to see the Rainforest from the Scenic Railway and Skyrail Rainforest Cableway. Did you know there are two stations you can disembark the Skyrail and spend 10-Minute walking thru the Rainforest on a board walk. You also get spectacular views of Barron Waterfalls.
Optional Extra Upgrades: Please see the price table above. You can add Rainforestation Army Duck Tour + Wildlife Park + Aboriginal Dancers + Buffet Lunch.
Departs - 7:30AM | Returns - 6:30PM
Day 3 of your Cairns tour package is to visit Cape Tribulation is located about a 2.5 hour drive North of Cairns. After receiving its World Heritage Listing in the 1980's, visiting this region in a small group tour really is the only way to learn about the World's Oldest Living Rainforest, from spotting wild birds and rainforest lizards to beautiful freshwater streams and guided boardwalks thru the rainforest canopies.
Included in your day are:
- Return Hotel Transfers
- Includes: Beautiful BBQ lunch
- Daintree River Crocodile Cruise
- Mossman George Information Centre
- Cape Tribulation National Park Entry
- Rainforest Board Walk with Senior Guide
- Alexandra Lookout & Cape Tribulation Beach
A fantastic way to spend the day learning about Cape Tribulation & Daintree National Park. Experienced guides will deliver intiment knowledge of the local aboriginal cultures, flowers, plants and wild animals like the endangered Cassowary and the not so endangered Salt Water Crocodile. Daintree Rainforest is a World Heritage Listed National Park.
• Print out your travel ticket and make sure to bring it with you.
• Bring your swim wear, backpack, ipod, camera, sunscreen, hat & towel.
Introductory Scuba Dive
(Try Scuba diving for the first time. Min age is 12 years. Must be Medically fit no Asthma)
Helmet Diving Sea Walking
(Great for those people who can't swim, you can just walk around underwater)
Scenic Helicopter Flight
(10-Min Helicopter Flight, experience amazing views of the entire Reef System)
You can buy photos from the on board photographer or hire on underwater camera while you are here in Cairns.