Adults – $243
Children – $126
Family – $612 (SAVE – $126)
• Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park
• Includes Beautiful Buffet Lunch
• Kuranda Scenic Railway
• 3 Hours Free time in Kuranda
• Skyrail Cable way return bus transfers
Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park – Kuranda Train & Skyrail Tour:
Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park – Kuranda Train & Skyrail Day Tour, starts with a local tour bus picking you up from your hotel at around 7:30am in the morning.
7:30am – Our coach will pick you up from your hotel and transfer you to Freshwater Heritage Station where you join the Kuranda Scenic Train, about 1hour 15min journey to Kuranda Village.
11:30am – Depart Kuranda on the Scenic Skyrail, about a 1 hour 15min ride back down the mountain
12:45pm – Enjoy a beautiful buffet lunch at Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park, Spend the afternoon enjoying all the attractions at Tjapukai, Spear Throwing, Cultural Dancers.
4:00pm – Our bus will transfer you back to your hotel or even the Cairns airport if you need to take your flight out.
Includes: Beautiful Buffet Lunch, Free Entry to either Koala Gardens or Birdworld or Butterfly Sanctuary. You can decide when you are in Kuranda.
Kuranda Village has many beautiful little cafes and restaurants, enjoy the original heritage markets or just walking around,
Enjoy the scenic skyrail rainforest cable-way, a 7.8klm skyrail that will bring you all the way back down the mountain. At the bottom our coaches will be there to pick you up and transfer you back to your hotel.
Local Knowledge Tip “If your looking for great coffee in Kuranda Village visit Petit Cafe Creperie” Number 26 on the map. Yum Yum!
• Print out your travel ticket and make sure to bring it with you.
• Bring your swim wear, backpack, ipod, camera, sunscreen, hat & towel.
• There are no Extras or Add Ons with this tour.
(Wear comfortable clothes, your camera, hat, sunglasses and sunscreen and a big smile.)
- Departs Cairns at 7:30am from your hotel.
- Enjoy the Famous Kuranda Scenic Railway
- Enjoy free time in Kuranda Village to explore the markets
- Enjoy the Scenic Skyrail Rainforest Gondola
- Enjoy Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park
- Includes Beautiful Buffet Lunch at Tjapukai
- Return Bus Transfer to your hotel at around 5:15pm
Make sure to bring your camera/video camera along, you will get amazing shots of Barron George National Park, Stoney Creek Falls and Bridal Falls. See the video below to give you an idea.