- Agincourt Reef Pontoon
- Snorkel, Fins, Mask
- Lycra suit, Life Jackets
- Buffet Lunch, Afternoon Tea
- Semi-Submarine & Observatory
- Add a 10-Minute Scenic Helicopter Reef Flight (See booking form below)
KURANDA TRAIN & SKYRAIL
- Kuranda Scenic Train
- Visit Kuranda Village
- Skyrail Rainforest Cableway
- Return Cairns Hotel Transfers
- 2.5-Hours Free Time in Kuranda
- Add Rainforestation Army Duck + Wildlife Park + Aboriginal Dancers + Buffet Lunch (See booking form below)
|$398.00||Quicksilver Cruise (Adult) + Kuranda Train & Skyrail (2 x Day Package)||Snorkeling||-||$398.00|
|$206.00||Quicksilver Cruise (Child) + Kuranda Train & Skyrail (2 x Day Package)||Snorkeling||-||$206.00|
|$1021.00||Quicksilver Cruise (Family) + Kuranda Train & Skyrail (2 x Day Package)||Snorkeling||-||$1021.00|
PLEASE NOTE DUE TO COVID-19 BUS TRANSFERS ARE NO LONGER INCLUDED IN THE QUICKSILVER REEF TOUR. ALSO PLEASE NOTE YOU CAN BUY INTRODUCTORY SCUBA DIVING AND HELMET DIVING WHILE OUT ON THE REEF. JUST TALK TO THE CREW ON THE BOAT. YOU CAN PAY WITH VISA OR MASTERCARD.
Make Own Way - 9:00am | No Bus Transfers
Please make your own way to Port Douglas to check in at the marina 9:00am. Quicksilver really are the most famous reef tour operator in Cairns & Port Douglas. They operate the largest Wave Piercing Catamaran Boat, very stable in all weather conditions. The smoothest ride out to the reef compared to any other operator. This tour will suit the person who really wants the very best experience possible. The brightest coral, more fish, more color and outstanding customer service.
Included in your day are:
- Underwater Observatory
- Fresh Water Showers
- Professional Staff, Service
- Snorkel, Fins, Mask, Lycra Suit
- Life Jackets and Pool Noodles
- Buffet Lunch Includes: Prawns
- Fish Feeding and Boat Transfers
A perfect day for the family with children, swimmers and non-swimmers wanting to try snorkeling, semi-submarines, underwater observitories and relaxing. Quicksilver are in fact the only true Outer Barrier Reef Pontoon company. Their pontoon is located 75klm offshore on the Agincourt Ribbon Reef Systems. This is the true Outer Reef!
Bus Pick Up - 9:00am | Bus Drop Off - 4:30pm
Bus Pick Up and Drop Off from a Cairns Hotel Only. Enjoy a day up in the small village of Kuranda, a bus will pick you up from your hotel in the morning and transfer you to Kuranda Scenic Rail for a 1hour journey thru the mountains to arrive in Kuranda Village. Spend around 3 hours exploring this beautiful little village in the rainforest before coming back down the mountain on the Scenic Skyrail around a 1.5 hour journey before being transferred back to your hotel.
Included in your day:
- Kuranda Scenic Railway.
- Barron Waterfalls Stop 15 Minutes.
- 2.5 - Hours FREE time in Kuranda Village.
- Skyrail Rainforest Cableway.
- Enjoy Kuranda Markets.
- Return Bus Transfers from your Cairns Hotel.
A fantastic scenic day for the family with children or couples looking for a great way to see the Rainforest from the Scenic Railway and Skyrail Rainforest Cableway. Did you know there are two stations you can disembark the Skyrail and spend 10-Minute walking thru the Rainforest on a board walk. You also get spectacular views of Barron Waterfalls.
• Print out your travel ticket and make sure to bring it with you.
• Bring your swim wear, backpack, ipod, camera, sunscreen, hat & towel.
Introductory Scuba Dive
(Try Scuba diving for the first time. Min age is 12 years. Must be Medically fit no Asthma)
Helmet Diving Sea Walking
(Great for those people who can't swim, you can just walk around underwater)
Scenic Helicopter Flight
(10-Min Helicopter Flight, experience amazing views of the entire Reef System)
You can buy photos from the on board photographer or hire on underwater camera while you are here in Cairns.