|$216.00||Silverswift Day Cruise (Adult)||Snorkeling||$6.50||$222.50|
|$162.00||Silverswift Day Cruise (Children)||Snorkeling||$6.50||$168.50|
|$293.00||Silverswift Day Cruise (Adult) + 1-Intro Dive||1 x Introductory Dive||$6.50||$299.50|
|$273.00||Silverswift Day Cruise (Adult) + 1-Certified Dive||1 x Certified Dive||$6.50||$279.50|
|$293.00||Silverswift Day Cruise (Adult) + 2-Certified Dives||2 x Certified Dives||$6.50||$299.50|
|$308.00||Silverswift Day Cruise (Adult) + 3-Certified Dives||3 x Certified Dives||$6.50||$314.50|
- To try Introductory (First Time) Scuba Diving you must be medically fit with No Asthma.
- Certified Divers and Intro Divers Full Dive Gear Included, BCD, REGS, Diver Computer, WetSuit, Snorkel, Fins, Mask
- All Scuba Dives are Guided by Professional Dive Instructors.
- Child Age is 4-14 Years Old. All Children’s Snorkel Gear, Pool Noodle’s and Life Jackets Included.
- Spending more time in Cairns? Try our 3 x Day Cairns Tour Package- Silverswift + Kuranda Train & Skyrail + Cape Tribulation.
- Departs – 8:30am | Returns – 4:30pm
- Visits 3 x Outer Barrier Reef Sites in the One Day!
- The Only Boat in Cairns to visit 3 Different Reef Sites!
- Includes All snorkel equipment, morning/afternoon tea, buffet lunch.
- Visits: Flynn, Milne & Pellowe Reefs, located 50klm offshore from Cairns.
- Guided Snorkel Tour and Marine Presentation Included.
- Tea, Coffee, and Water Provided all Day.
- Hot Freshwater Showers on Back Deck.
- Pool Noodles, Life Jackets, Friendly Staff.
Silverswift Dive & Snorkel visit three outer reef locations in the one day. Included in your ticket are hot and cold buffet lunch with morning and afternoon tea. All snorkeling equipment like snorkel, fins, mask, lycra suit, pool noodles and life jacket if required are included. A guided snorkel tour is also provided free of charge at the second reef location of the day.
Silverswift departs Marlin Marina at 8:30 am in the morning. Check in is at 7:45 am at the Reef Fleet Terminal. Owned and operated by the Quicksilver group of companies, Silverswift are the only day boat departing from Cairns to visit 3 outer reef locations in the one day. Spending all their time at Flynn, Milne and Pellowe reefs.
A powerfull twin hull vessel is able to get you to the very Outer Barrier Reef in the shortest amount of time possible, just under 1 hour & 15 minutes.
Silverswift is the only day reef boat in Cairns that will take you to 3 x Outer Barrier Reef locations all in the same day. In general, this gives you around 1.5 hours at each location making a total 4.5 hours on the Outer Barrier Reef. This means more time for you to explore 3 x different Outer Barrier Reef sites!
The Only Dive & Snorkel Boat in Cairns to Visit 3 x Outer Reef Locations in the One Day!
Silverswift is well equipped providing full snorkel gear, fins, mask, snorkel and lycra suits all included FREE of charge. They offer a FREE guided snorkel tour at the second reef location of the day and will give lessons for people who have never snorkeled before. They also provide pool noodles and life jackets for those that do not swim so well.
Silverswift also offers Introductory Scuba Diving, this is for people who have never dived before and would love the opportunity to try scuba diving underwater. This is very easy and one of the best ways to see the Great Barrier Reef. The instructors will spend about 10/15min on deck giving you some training before taking you scuba diving for another 35/40min underwater.
For those that already have their dive licenses such as PADI or SSI. All dives are guided by Silverswift professional Instructors. They also know the best parts of the reef for viewing sea turtles, anemonefish, giant clams, trevally, cuttlefish and white tip and black tip reef sharks. This is great for people who haven’t dived in a while or would enjoy being shown around the Outer Barrier Reef Systems. Dive guides are there to keep an eye on you and make sure everybody is safe and has enough air.
• Print out your travel ticket and make sure to bring it with you.
• Bring your swim wear, backpack, ipod, camera, sunscreen, hat & towel.
Return Bus Transfers from (Cairns $20) & (Northern Beaches $26)
(If you need a bus transfer just write this in the comments field of the booking form and we will add this to your booking.)
Introductory Scuba Diving No Experience Necessary
(This is for those people that would like to try scuba diving for the very first time, with a fully trained licensed dive instructor, need to be medically fit with no Asthma)
Certified Divers Full Gear:
1 x Certified Dives
2 x Certified Dives
3 x Certified Dives
(This is for those people who already have there dive license like PADI / SSI a really great way to explore the reef. Please note all dives are guided free of charge.)
You can buy photos from the on board photographer or hire on underwater camera while you are here in Cairns. Or if you spend more than $450 AUD with us we can offer you 1 x FREE Digital Underwater Camera Hire to use for the day. You need to come into our shop the day before departure to pick up the camera before 5:30pm. You must also supply your own SD camera card.