|$425.00||Sydney to Cairns Hop On Hop Off Pass||3-Months||$0.00||$425.00|
Greyhound Bus Pass Cairns to Sydney
• You Choose the Start Date from either Cairns or Sydney!
• Hop On Hop Off, Valid 3-Months.
• Start in Sydney travel to Cairns.
• Start in Cairns travel to Sydney.
• Travel the East Coast of Australia
The easiest way and cheapest way to travel the East Coast of Australia is with the Greyhound Bus Pass Cairns to Sydney or start in Sydney and travel to Cairns. Take your time you can hop on and hop off where ever you like, bus passes are valid for up to 3 months! That’s right visit Byron Bay, Gold Coast, Brisbane, Noosa, Harvey Bay gateway to Fraser Island, Airlie Beach and Whitsundays, Magnetic Island and then Cairns gateway to The Great Barrier Reef.
The Greyhound Bus pass is very easy to use, all you need to do once you have booked your pass is print it out, and whenever you want to travel just log into the Greyhound Bus website and you can see and book any scheduled departure.
On average there are 4 buses that travel roughly 4 hours apart every day, either departing Sydney and heading to Cairns or depart Cairns and Travel to Sydney. You can also book an overnight bus in some sectors to save on accommodation and enjoy the longer journeys threw the night. View the timetable for the Greyhound Bus Pass Cairns To Sydney or Sydney to Cairns – Click Here
If you are traveling solo or with a friend the Greyhound Bus Cairns to Sydney or Sydney to Cairns will save you money on fuel, accommodation and is a great way to meet other travelers, it is the most flexible and convenient way to travel the East Coast of Australia, safe, fun and secure.
• Print out your travel ticket and make sure to bring it with you.
• Bring your headphones and remember there is FREE WIFI on Board.
• Remember to log in and book your seat for each sector you want to travel.
• We recommend buy a cheap little inflatable travel pillow, it will save your neck on the longer journeys
- Greyhound Pass Valid for 3 months
- Hop On / Hop Off as much as you like.
- Stops at every major destination, beaches, towns, National Parks.
- 4 Buses Traveling every day, lots of departure times to choose from.
- Save money, safe, secure and a great way to meet people.
- Easy to use online booking system to reserve your seat.
- Night Buses so save on a nights accommodation.
- Large comfortable chairs.
You can buy photos from the on board photographer or hire on underwater camera while you are here in Cairns.