White Water Rafting Cairns Tully River Full Day - Includes Lunch
|$229.00||Full Day Rafting (Adult) Tully River||Incl: Lunch||$30.00||$259.00|
White Water Rafting Cairns Tully River Full Day
• Over 5 Hours Rafting on the Tully River
• Large 6 man Rafts with Expert Guides
• Australia's biggest White Water Rafting River
• Cairns Bus Pick Up at - 6:30am
• Cairns Bus Drop Off at - 6:30pm
Ever thought about White Water Rafting? One of the most famous Cairns Adventure Tours, why don't you try it on the biggest White Water Rafting Rivers in Australia! The mighty Tully River. Located about 1 hour and 20 min drive south of Cairns the Tully River is Australia's most scenic and famous rafting river. Comparable to some of the biggest rafting rivers in the world the Tully River is classed as a grade 4/5 technical rafting river.
Your day starts with about 20 min of practice so you and your crew can maneuver the raft under the guides direction, this helps keep the raft on the right lines so you have an awesome day rafting down the river.
The first two hours you are on the biggest section of the river so this really gets the adrenalin pumping, so remember to hang on tight. The middle part of your day has you stopping by a beautiful waterfall for a BBQ Auzzie style lunch.
After lunch rafting resumes on the more beautiful part of the river soaking up the beautiful scenery of rainforest hanging over the edges of the river and learning about the Tully area and natural surroundings.
06.00 - 08.30
Pick up from accommodation and enjoy the scenic drive to Tully via Feluga.
08.30 - 09.00
Comfort stop and time to grab a quick breakfast at the iconic Feluga Hotel.
09.00 – 09.45
Travel to the top of the Tully River Gorge and get fitted with rafting gear.
10.00 – 12.00
Meet your River Guide who will give you a safety briefing and paddling instructions before it’s time to hit the water!
12.00 - 12.30
Stop for a quick break to recharge the batteries and enjoy a riverside picnic lunch.
12.30 - 14.30
It’s back to the churning white water to tackle more epic rapids on the lower section of the river.
14.30 – 14.45
Arrive at the take-out point and change into dry clothes.
14.45 – 16.00
Transfer to the Feluga Hotel where you can enjoy a cold beverage or hot snack (own cost) with your Guide & crew surrounded by a living history of RT & Tully Rafting memorabilia.
16.00 – 18.00
Sit back and relax as we transfer you back to your accommodation.
• Print out your travel ticket and make sure to bring it with you.
• Wear comfortable clothes and shoes on your feet, bring a towel and dry clothes and don't forget to bring your smile!
• Photos / Videos
(You will be able to buy photos or a video of your day just ask your guide.)
- Bus Pick up from Your Hotel / Hostel - 6:30am
- Return Back to your Hotel around - 6:30pm
- 30Min Instruction to practice maneuvering the raft.
- 5 - Hours Rafting on the Tully River.
- BBQ - Lunch next to the River
- Wear your swim wear and bring a towel.
- Wear shoes on your feet that can get wet.
Watch a video of how your day will go: